The hosts of Endercast have a special episode this week. Not only do they have a list of topics lined up to discuss they welcome another cast member from the Ender’s Game movie. If you haven’t guessed from the title of the episode yet this week actor Brandon Soo Hoo, who plays Fly Molo in the Ender’s Game movie, stopped by to talk to Endercast and paticipated in a Pop Quiz, Fart Eater.
Topics they talked about with Brandon:
- How he found Ender’s Game
- What he’s up to now
- What he’s most looking forward to in the coming month
- His best memory from on set
After Brandon’s leave the hosts carry on with discussing the following topics:
- Still. No. ICEES.
- The big huge French lasertag competition
- The new UK quad poster
- New challenge to unveil IMAX poster tomorrow
You can listen to the audio at Episode #32. Need to catch up on past episodes? Go to Endercast.
We are heading down the countdown and things are getting really exciting for the Ender’s Game Fandom.
This week the hosts of Endercast feature a special guest. Kelly and Crystal welcome Ender’s Game movie stunt coordinator Garret Warren. They get an insight scoop on the clip shown at his Academy panel “Real to Reel.”
Other topics they discussed:
- Calendar images and our awful first impression interpretation of a formation (view the images on Ender News)
- Ender’s Game UK site
- Ender’s Game score by Steve Jablonsky is available for pre-order
- An update on our ICEE hunt
- Pik-Nik sweepstakes (details here)
You can find references at episode #31.
A new episode of the Ender’s Game podcast is up and this week the hosts welcome Hegemon Peter Wiggin, also known as Jimmy Jax Pinchak.
It’s always fun and exciting to hear stories from the cast and this week is no different. Jimmy had a lot to share and in addition, the hosts hold another round of Pop Quiz, Fart Eater.
Topics they discussed with Jimmy:
- Jimmy’s audition process
- His opinion of the script and the Locke and Demosthenes cut
- Meeting Asa and Abigail
- What’s in store for him next
Audio and reference pictures from this episode can be found at EnderCast Episode #30.
Last week the hosts of Endercast took some time off to regain their sanity after all the set visit reports they released for us. This week they come back with a great and interesting episode in which they cover ALOT of recent news.
- Set visit reports are out! (Ender News & EnderWiggin.net)
- Addressing the nagging fear: What if the movie sucks?
- The odd feeling of seeing trailers, posters, and “real” Ender’s Game things
- Ender’s Game ICEEs
- “Making of” book for Ender’s Game and how we’re going to avoid (or not) spoilers
- International poster
You can check out a reference picture at Episode #29: Reporting from Battle School.
The weekly podcast for Ender’s Game has a new episode aptly titled “Salaam” because this week the hosts are visited by none other than Suraj Partha who plays Alai in Ender’s Game.
This week’s topics they discussed are:
- His audition process
- His first reaction to seeing Sir Ben Kingsley on set
- The experience at Space Camp, the type of training they did, and bonding with the rest of the cast
- Discussion on the PG-13 rating
- What Suraj has been up to lately
- Find out if he spills the beans on that barf bag we saw at Comic Con
You can find links and picture references at the bottom of the post at EnderCast #28.
This week Endercast has a very exciting episode. Not only because they invited our very own Fandom.Net creator Adam Spungberg (Who is well into Xenocide now!) but because they discuss and breakdown the continuous comparison of The Hunger Games and Ender’s Game.
They do go heavily into spoilers of Ender’s Game so for those who are not familiar with Ender’s Game or haven’t read the book THIS IS A WARNING THAT THERE ARE SPOILERS!
Other topics they go into:
- New images: Ender/Mazer/Graff – Why is Graff is so angry?
- Why the reveal will lend more power to the reveal with Ender after the final battle. Read my editorial mentioned on the podcast on EnderWiggin.net here.
- Ender’s Game board game image, 2 player
- Funko releasing Ender and Petra Pop! Vinyl figures
You can find reference pictures at episode #27.
Make sure to listen in full to see how the biggest Ender’s Game fan does on Pop Quiz, Fart Eater!
Ho launchies! I’ve got some awesome updates on the Ender’s Game podcast.
It’s amazing how time fly’s by because Endercast is now at its 26th episode and that’s not the only reason for a super awesome show. This week the hosts got to feature 2 amazing cast members from the Ender’s Game movie, Khylin Rhambo (Dink Meeker) and Aramis Knight (Bean). If that isn’t exciting enough be sure to listen to the episode because both Khylin and Aramis go head-to-head in a Pop Quiz, Fart Eater showdown!
Other topics they discuss are:
- What was it like for them to finally see all the effects put in?
- Find out what scene brought tears to Aramis’ eyes
- Listen to us butcher poor Admiral Chamrajnagar’s name
- They tell us who are the five seated with Ender on Eros
- Find out who is the human shield in that brief Battle Room shot
You can listen to the recording and find reference pictures mentioned in the episode at EnderCast Episode #26.
Also, Endercast has a cool giveaway going on so be sure to read the article in full to find out how to win a prize. You can look back here at Ender’s Game Fandom for some future giveaways as well.